Sunday, March 5, 2023

#12 Infratructure update

    Lots of behind the scenes stuff.  Most of if was not very fun at all.  Network wiring, I like hardwired cables for anything with video, so that means pulling CAT6.  I also added insulation for sound to pretty much every interior wall that I could access.  Sunk easily 100-150 screws into the upstairs subfloor to help with creaks as well.  Contractor added laundry chute, I get to make it look nice inside the house later.

Laundry chute




Network cables in attic



I took a series of photos like this showing the plumbing and electrical inside the walls as best I could for future reference.


Interior wall insulation


Yes in the shower, that wall is shared with the Master Bedroom so I put whatever I could in there.


Was finally able to get the internet setup again so the house has access.





No comments:

Post a Comment

#26 Master bedroom and closet

 Master is good to go now as well, again except for a few handles.....  I ordered way short. It was a lot harder cutting those angled lines ...